- Invitations are sent to companies/organizations in the form of brochures with relevant information along with response sheets enquiring about the recruitment details. Soft copies of the brochure and response sheet are also sent.
- The company fills the response sheet and sends it by e-mail/post to the Training and Placement Cell, CIT Kokrajhar.
- Once the details are received, the placement officer and coordinators get in touch with the company and a mutually convenient date is fixed for the Campus Placement process.
- The travel plans are obtained from the company and the necessary arrangements are made as follows.
a) Pickups/Drops from/to the railway station or airport can be arranged by the department on request if the place of stay is the institute guest house.
b) Accommodation/Food is provided at the institute guest house on Prior Intimation and the costs for these are borne by the college. In case the Company wishes to stay outside the campus, arrangements will be made on request but the costs for these are to be borne by the company.
- The offers are made by the company after the selection process and the offer letters are signed and accepted by the concerned students and sent to the company through the Training and Placement Cell. The T&P Cell recommends offers to be made on the spot after the process with a letter of confirmation signed by the visiting company representatives. Short listed or waitlisted candidates will be allowed to sit for the companies that follow as long as their confirmation is put on hold.